Resolved: Eiland Pools - Bad Pool Install By Joey Eiland Columbus Ga.

Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 04

Mr. Joey Eiland contacted me about the issue with my pool he has always been a very nice guy with that said he has fixed the issue above and beyond just to make me a happy customer Mr.Eiland takes pride in his work and with him fixing the problem with my pool shows that his main concern was to get me back swimming again THANK YOU JOEY FOR TAKING PRIDE AND CARING FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS . p.s this will be a five star if anyone needs pools.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2017

I had a in ground pool installed about 4 1/2 year ago this pool was over $27,000 dollars was good for a short time but began to have problems and as long as I was giving him business he would fix what came up but now this year the pool started sinking on left side and continued to get worse I have spoke with Mr. Joey Eiland he told me that he will take care of me keep in mind this problem started with the install of the pool his guy that was dinging the hole had built up on the left side of the pool wall with dirt this is where the issue lies now the wall has sunk about 2 inches and the pool liner on the left side is pulling away from the wall and the concrete walk on the left side has sunk.

This pool has cost to much for it to being doing this but the topper is he want me to pay him $4,200 to fix the issue that if he had put it in correctly the first time we would not be having this problem. I have more photos buyer beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eiland Pools Pool.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Pool is less than five years old and already falling apart.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2017.

Comments

we've had our pool for 39 yrs only redone last year its possible to have a great pool and do more enjoying than grieving make them fix go to court if necessary